Friday 15 March 2013

Easter Bunny Punch Art

It was the Monthly Technique Class last night and this morning. Three more Techniques were added to the list of many we've been doing over the last 6 months and much more to come too.
 
With Easter only 2 weeks away I thought we'd go for a bit of punch art. The bunnies were the same as the ones made a few years ago at one of my all day events. I've had a computer crash since then so I haven't got any photos of what we made but they were baskets to hold mini eggs, and very cute they were too. Anyway, I've taken the bunny and popped him on a card this time.
The NEW Clouds Embossing Folder from the Spring/Summer Catalogue is just perfect for this card.
 
Right, a flying visit from me today. It's my all day Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday and there's a full house so I need to get on and prep those kits.
 
I'll be setting the FRIDAY CHALLENGE on Facebook tonight at 7pm if you'd like to join in?
 
The rules are very simple, upload your card/project to my facebook page by Sunday evening and I will showcase them from 7pm. At 10pm I will pick a random name from my pop up bin for someone to receive a little gift.
 
We always have plenty of fabulous entries each week so please don't be shy, just use the theme for the Challenge and run with it.
 
Hope to see you there!
 

1 comment:

Jill said...

He is so cute - I may have to try him/her!
Jill