Thursday 9 August 2012

Vienna update

Yes I'm still here. Just been very busy over the last few months and unfortunately blog life has taken a bit of a back seat.

Anyway, I've loads of things to share and whilst the Vienna Trip was almost 2 months ago (where has the time gone?!?!) I'll be continuing the trip with lots of photos here. As I add a new post on the Vienna Page I'll let you know that I've done it so if you wish to follow the adventure you can do. That way I can start posting a few more cards etc. I've been making over the past few months without interupting the flow.

Now September is going to be a very busy month for me. It's jam packed with my fortnightly classes restarting on the 3rd & 4th, 17th & 18th a new monthly Technique Class on the 13th & 14th, my Christmas is Coming All Day Event on the 12th plus workshops and a few days away. Will I have time for anything else?? I'm sure I will - I love a challenge. PLUS there's a very exciting new Autumn/Winter Catalogue you'll be able to purchase from as of 1st September amongst other things. I wrote my own wishlist from it the other day and found it came to £430...gulp! Thank goodness I get a discount! Anyway, more details of that to follow but if you find your wishlist to be a on the LARGE size, it might be a good idea to consider getting the Starter Kit for £99 (£130 worth of product plus you get the business pack worth £45) and start receiving a discount on all your future purchases. It is so worth it! If you want to have an informal chat about how you can benefit from your Stampin' Up! purchases please give me a call on 01202 880929 or email jodumbleton@aol.co.uk.

So, for now here's a bit more on the Vienna Trip with Day #2 Part 2.

See ya soon!

No comments: