Saturday 7 April 2012

Timeless Portrait Scrapbook Kit Club

It's been awhile hasn't it? Computers seem to be the bain of my life. 2 weeks ago I had a nasty Trojan Horse virus attack my laptop. It completely locked so it was whisked away to the PC Doctor to be fixed. It came back last Friday, reset back to factory settings and re-formatted but somehow the virus was much more deep rooted than was thought and it started to play up again. I kept getting the 'blue screen of death' and also foreign radio stations coming out the speakers! So bizarre, I think it was a Russian station and a Chinese/Japanese station and that was with no windows open at all. My IT chap had never heard of this so it went back, and I'm glad it also happened to him! Anyway, it's all sorted now and I seem to have everything back in working order.

So, apart from a lot of classes and designing been going on, I had Scrapbook Club on Thursday using the Timeless Portrait DSP.

This month we made a Flip Album. My very first one I made was back in September 2008 here - where on earth does the time go?!
Loved making the crumpled flower on the front.

It's not easy taking photos of this but hopefully you get the idea. No photo's in it yet due to the absence of my computer, but they can be added any time.
Lots of stamping and embossing too.




I currently run Scrapbook Club from home on the last Thursday morning of each month. From September, and when planning permission has been given for my new craft studio, I will also be running an evening class.

The Kit is £15 and packed with enough to make 3 layouts.

Even after we made this Flip Album there's still enough leftover to make 2 more pages!

The Timeless Portrait Scrapbook Kit includes...

6 sheets of 12x12 Timeless Portrait DSP
2, 12x12 sheets of Basic Black c/s
1, 12x12 sheet of c/s in River Rock, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla
1 metre of Black Satin Ribbon
1 metre of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
5 Vintage Brads
3 vintage tags
2 antique brads

Please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk if you'd like a kit.

£15 plus p&p

Right, off to eat some Chocolate.

Happy Easter!!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo. Glad you're back, thought you'd gone AWOL!
Margaret x

Sarn said...

Glad to hear your pooter has been fixed.

I have lurked on your blog once or twice recently and am now commenting.

Your work is absolutely STUNNING. You are extremely talented.

Hugs,
Sandra x

Sally-Jo said...

Happy Easter!!!
Pop over to my blog I have a surprise for you http://stampin-sally.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxx

Saxo Stamper said...

Jobs gorgeous as usual, so talented, craft studio....oh wow that sounds very exciting, tell me more x