Wednesday 25 April 2012

Stamp-a-Stack #4 Spice Cake

The Triple Treat Flower Stamp is another hidden treasure in the main catalogue which matches the Spice Cake Designer Paper (p.15). And did you know the Fancy Flower, 5 Petal and 1/2" circle punch also match?

I've also featured Borderlines from the Spring Mini (p13), again another set I wished I'd used more. I bought mine in Clear Mount so you can line up the images to get a continuous pattern. It's very handy.

Spice Cake was also the Scrapbook Kit Club a few months back and by request we reproduced the layout in the Mini Catalogue on page 10.
If you'd like a Spice Cake Scrapbook Kit I have one left.

The kit includes:

6, 12x12 Spice Cake DSP
5, 12x12 sheets of cardstock
(Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Soft Suede & More Mustard)
5 Vintage Brads
1 metre of Linen Thread
4 matching Large Buttons
over 1 metre of Victoria Lace Ribbon

£15 plus postage

email jodumbleton@aol.co.uk to grab this very last kit.
Right, I must be off. Mr Brown had just brought me a LARGE order to unpack.

More from the Stamp-a-Stack tomorrow!



1 comment:

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Jobe, just lovely.

k x