Thursday 26 January 2012

Masculine 'Spice Cake'

It was card class this week and I'd had a request for Masculine cards. We all find 'male' cards hard to design, me included - if only these men they liked flowery things!

I didn't want them to be dull colours, I have to add some sort of colour so I went with the new 'Spiced Cake' papers in the NEW Mini Catalogue. Some of them have flowers on and they're absolultey gorgeous but I tried to avoid those particular ones for this class.

We made 3 cards and a bottle tag using a variety of stamps sets and punches.


The tag used Paisley Prints and Perfect Pairs.


This first card was with Paisley Prints and Perfect Punches
The next we used Motorcycle which is from the A La Carte section on page 15 of the main Idea Book & Catalogue.

And the last one we used Curly Cute for the greeting.

They all feature the most amazing and versatile embossing folder ' Square Lattice'.

That's it from me for now.

See ya soon!

4 comments:

Karen K said...

Fabulous Jo, just gorgeous and thank you so much for supporting my SU blog candy over on my blog, raising money for Ruth.

Thanks Karen

Aileen said...

Super set of masculine cards. Love what you've done with the motorcycle. x

katou said...

Your set of cards is gorgeous .
I love the way you worked with the motorcycle and the colors you used.
great job

Jeannie said...

Love these cards Jo! I'll be case'ing when I get a minute since I still have some of that paper left!!