Friday 2 December 2011

Pines & Poinsetta's CASE

I'm beavering away making tons of stocking filler items to sell at a few more events next week, so not much to show you at the moment.

I do have this rather lovely card I CASED from Bekka though. Beautiful isn't it! It uses Pines & Poinsetta's with Everything Eleanor.

Sorry to those that live across the pond, Everything Eleanor is only available in Europe at the mo. Love both these sets. The greeting is from Petite Pairs.
I've used Real Red & Lucky Limeade for the colour combo.

The choice for my Christmas cards this year is huge! Now, which set shall I use?...

5 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Beautiful card x
hugs
Suzie qx

Scrapcomber said...

A lovely way to combine these 2 stamp sets, also a great colour combo. I didn't know that our catalogue had stamps that USA didn't.

ateliersdeval said...

I really love it,the colors are so fresh and not too much christmas colors !

Rosemary said...

Lovely

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabby card!!! So jealous - we don't have the Everything Eleanor set, and it's terrific!