Tuesday 22 November 2011

Roomie Gifts

ETA - the link to the pattern is on this post here.

The biggest part of Convention has to be the swapping and giving of gifts. We all like to give something extra special to our team members and roomies and as I've had a bit of a thing for sewing lately I decided to make them a smaller version of the bags I'd made here.

Once you get going with these they're very quick to make. I made these 4 in an evening and they're all lined too.
Instead of a strap all the way across I made a wrist strap, sewn and secured with those lovely vintage brads.

I've still to take photos of the gifts I received in return. The weather looks like it's brightenening up out there so that's a job for this afternoon.

So many more posts to come, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Jo,
Therse are BRILLIANT, I bet your roomies were chuffed to bits.
Congrats on all your awards.
Sal. xx

Unknown said...

Jo these are fab. How clever to make four in one evening too.
Dx

Jennifer Jackson said...

These are super cute! did you use a pattern?

Desirée Spenst said...

These are darling!! How did you reduce the pattern size?

Aileen said...

These little bags are so gorgeous. What lucky team mates! x

Unknown said...

Hi Jo. These are lovely. Emma xx

Sharon said...

So enjoying browsing through your blog today Jo, love these little bags. hugs Sharon