Thursday 24 November 2011

Convention 2011, 3D Swap

p.s. Meant to say - the hearts were made with the Petal Cone Die. Perfect every time!

While waiting for the sun to come out I'll show you my 3D swap.

This was for an organised swap on In Love With Stamping. (The link is on my left hands sidebar.)

There were 11 of us in the group and my gosh, what fabulous swaps I had in return!

This was mine....
....and all packaged up.

Well.....while I had the sewing machine out I thought, why not. The fabric is Candy Cane - loving those spots and stripes!

They're stuffed with very expensive lavender. Not completely though, there's other stuffing in there too.

My return swaps will again follow when that sun appears.

See ya soon!

4 comments:

Aileen said...

Love your hearts. I've been interested to see what to do with the fabric but don't own a sewing machine....yet! x

Unknown said...

Wow Jo you clever lady these are gorgeous. The fabric is so lovely and bright.
Dx

cardsandacuppa said...

I adore these swaps, you are very good with the sewing machine, I am so glad I joined this swap, thank-you :-)
Hugs xx

Sharon said...

Oh wow, I just love these hearts Jo. I have 2 hanging from door handles in my place, but they're in earthy colours. Love my padded fabric hearts! hugs Sharon x