Thursday 28 July 2011

Springtime Vintage Layout #2

It's was our monthly Scrapbook Club this morning and with the school holidays now upon us we had a fantastic turnout! 13 ladies came along to create 2 layouts using the July Springtime Vintage Kit. This was the second layout they created.

Using Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy brings a different feel altogether to the Springtime Vintage papers but work so well. The beautiful Medallion stamp, although quite large, creates a little something to the plainess of the cardstock and splattered with Baja Breeze ink using the Colour Spritzer.

I demonstrated how to make the Ribbon Roses, how to crumple the Seam Binding ribbon in seconds, and also how to 'rock & roll'!

It was a total technique fest today!
Demand was pretty high for this months kit so another order has gone in and I've another 2 kits remaining. The kits are £15 plus £2.50 postage - all the details can be found here.
(UK only)
Along with the kit you'll also receive instructions on how I've put these pages together and if you've not yet seen my YouTube video on how to create the ribbon roses, have a look here.

Details of next months kit will be coming soon and the next Scrapbook Club date is Friday, 2nd September. This will be an extra long event with something a little different in the afternoon.

See ya soon!

Jo

5 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Beautiful page Jo, I love it... me 47 yrs without them now I have them...lol

Sharon said...

This is stunning!

Helen Baker said...

Lovely page Jo, love the colours (it keeps saying I am from Christchurch NZ on your live feed, must be the nearest 'visitor' page thingy!!
Have a good day today (Friday) at the class, wish I could be there too! x

Saxo Stamper said...

Jobe, this is gorgeous, and you are right the kit has been fabulous this month (not that is isn't every month), I have had much admiration of the cards I have done using it.

Hugs K x

Margaret said...

I'm not a scrapbooker Jo but this is simply gorgeous, love all the different techniques you've got on it. Oh a life without glasses is what I dream of (need to win the lottery first though!!)
Margaret x