Monday 27 June 2011

Botanical Gazette Scrapbook Kit

I'm still trying to find time to sort my photos from Prague and having had a quick flick through them earlier and then seeing all the gorgeous photos from the other achievers I've realised I didn't take half as many as I should of done, for which I am kicking myself, but hey ho. I will edit some tomorrow and also see if I can 'pinch' a few from everyone else..lol

Now there hasn't been a lot of crafting over the last week, more a case of getting back into the swing of things with planning classes and doing workshops so, I've got a scrapbook page to show you from last months Kit Club - Botanical Gazette.

I try to bring the changes each month and like to do something out of my comfort zone as a challenge. For the Club class we made this double page layout.


French Foliage, Four Frames and Clearly for you are the 3 stamp sets used on these pages. Love them all if you hadn't noticed.

Right, I'll be back real soon and for those that entered the Owl Key ring giveaway, please check this post here to see if you're a winner!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What an absolutely gorgeous page.