Friday 3 June 2011

Botanical Gazette Monthly Scrapbook Kit

Once a month I run a Scrapbook Kit Club and this month we've been using the Botanical Gazette DSP. As you will see over the next week I've taken to these papers in a big way, along with the French Foliage stamp set, and I'll be showing a few things I've made. This months kit has been VERY popular and I've just a few kits left which are available to purchase.

The kit contains:- 6, 12x12 sheets of Botanical Gazette DSP 2, 12x12 sheets of Marina Mist c/s 2, 12x12 sheets of Early Espresso c/s 2, 12x12 sheets of Old Olive c/s 1, 12x12 sheet of Very Vanilla c/s 1, 12x12 sheet of Cherry Cobbler c/s 3 x window panes 3m of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon 12 assorted Big Designer Buttons £15 plus postage.

(unless you are local and would like to collect.) You will also have access to the Scrapbook Blog where you can view more ideas along with past kits. Please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk if you would like to purchase this great value kit and the chance to sample these fantastic products!

No comments: