Thursday 13 January 2011

All Day Craft Day - Sunday 23rd Jan

Well at long last I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for bearing with me on the lack of updates. Work has almost come to an end - at least I can work from home which has made such a difference. I'm giving more time to Jake with quality time and homework which to be honest is well overdue. Life has started to become more organised and I'm feeling alot happier.

On the SU! front I've booked dates for a monthly Scrapbooking Club, details will follow very soon, and organised a date for my next All Day Event in April. Fingers crossed I can now keep my blog updated on what's happening in future. So what have I been doing lately? Well, I've been organising and creating some beautiful project for this months Craft Day. I'm so pleased with the projects and everyone is going to love creating them. Here's a sneek peek of one of them....

Here's the details...

Sunday, January 23rd

Holt Village Hall

10.30am to 4.30pm

Cost - £28

Including Buffet Lunch and refreshments

'Crafters Choice' Competition

Raffle Prizes

and a few surprises...

There'll be 3 projects during the day consisting of 2 smaller ones plus a larger one. (The picture above is part of the larger project). Each kit will contain everything needed plus more so you'll go home with a few extra's too.
I have a few places left so if you would like a fabulous day out crafting with good food and great company, then please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk
You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow Jo sounds a great day! Lovely to see you back in blogland! Happy New Year! Jill x