Sunday 15 August 2010

Tiny Tags is so cute!

A flying visit from me today as I've a bit of decorating on the go. Another of the sets on offer this month with the 20% Off is 'Tiny Tags'. Probably my second favourite set from the current Mini Catalogue next to Vintage Vogue. There's also a co-ordinating punch for these little tags - so cute.The colours on this card are Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Rose Red and the sentiment was stamped in chocolate chip. The alpha set used is 'Just Perfect' which I bought to use on my scrapbook pages. Some of the letters were cut out out with my paper snips - madness I know as they're really small but I do like a bit of cutting out. ;) The spotty paper is from the Cottage Wall DSP which will no longer be available from October. Ok, so onward with my painting. I've more cards to show you tomorrow using Trendy Trees. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Jo - I love this and hadn't seen the tiny tags used like this and know that it will be something I give a try soon. Thanks for sharing this great idea. Hope all is wel.

~~Hugs~~

Janet

Jill said...

Hi Jo. They are on order these titchy tiny tags but apparently they are out of stock. Got the punch, just waiting ........ Jill x

Val said...

great idea with the tags Jo, love the card.xxx

Sara said...

So cute. I must get an alpha set out to use with these. I just love the Tiny Tags.

Sara xx

Lisa H. said...

eeeek! this is so super cute. Gonna CASE this one, love it.