Tuesday 13 July 2010

Framed with Love

I really hope 'Framed with Love' from the current Mini Catalogue makes it into the new catalogue come October. It's great for scrapbooking as you've probably noticed from me recent splurge, but also a good one for cards. This card was one I made for a wonderful customer of mine using Kraft, Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo.

Again I'm apologising for the lack of posts but I really have been a busy bee, all in the name of Stampin' Up! with workshops and classes so although I've not much to show you, I hope to get back to creating over the next few days.

I'll leave you with a funny self portrait of my little lad Jake who turns 6 next week. Complete with Tomato Ketchup slathered round his mouth. I didn't know he'd taken this picture until I downloaded the photo's - cheeky monkey!

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Sister Sandie said...

.. . two beautiful pics Jo !!

Helen Baker said...

Love the card and the gorgeous colours Jo - lovely of Jake too x