Saturday 1 May 2010

May Offer with 11 NEW Products

How about these for starters...with the recent announcement of the Colour Renovation, SU! have given us 3 of the brand NEW colours for the May Offer! You can purchase ALL of these 11 new products now, needless to say I've placed my order already...ahem! The spotty grosgrain ribbon looks fabulous, can't beat a bit of polka dots, and there's 13metres on a roll. Loving the NEW Cottage Garden DSP too, how lush will that be with Vintage Vogue..mmmmm. I'm sure this little lot arriving on my doorstep will bring Mr Mojo back home...lol Oh and thank you for all the lovely comments yesterday re. my cancelled trip away and my little rant. It was the end of a very frustrating few weeks and my blood pressure is back to normal now, thanks for letting me vent. Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. Mmmmmmm those new products are lush!

Jill said...

Oooh no not more new stuff that I must have!! Jill x

Julie said...

OOH Jo, these new colours look scrummy - certainly a must have,you know me.... x