Sunday 16 May 2010

Hello Again

Very quick post today, lots to do for the Stampin'Up! Extravaganza #2 in a fortnight which is coming round really fast now. A few easel cards which I made at the crop yesterday with Hello Again and using two of the NEW colours, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo along with Old Olive and Summer Sun. Love these little cards, so cute and different . And here's the LO of my little monster in his makeshift speedway outfit. I so enjoyed scrapbooking yesterday and once the Extravaganza is out the way I'm going to get back into it. No excuses now.My blog will probably be a bit quiet for the next week at least because of the Extravangza, but come back soon and I'll definately post photos of the event which is on the 29th May.
Have a good week!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the scrapbook page!!! Its been a while since I have had a chance to scrap must get back to it soon too!x

Unknown said...

It's a fabulous LO Jo. Looking forward to meeting up with you soon.

Lesley Edmonds said...

I just love the new colours. Fab LO too!
Lesley x

Loraine Arderne said...

Lovely projects!