Thursday 18 March 2010

How about this...

Last Thurs Jane came over (armed with chocolate chip cookies) to have a go at some brayering. Jane is another Demonstrator local to me and she'd seen my little Pocket Silhouette cards here and asked if I'd show her how I did them. Now I'm far from being an expert on brayering but after watching the experts like Barbara Gray and Michelle Zindorf I've had a go and been pleased with the results. After all what can go wrong... another bit of cardstock in the recycling bin? Well it didn't take long for Jane to be up and running with that brayer, and then yesterday Mr Postie brought me a card in the post. Look what I was sent..... Isn't it fantastic?!?! I'm so impressed with this, I think it's better than mine! Thank you Jane, I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yes it is fantastic. Yours were too. Thanks for the inspiration, both of you.

Jill said...

Oooh Jo that really is a gorgeous card, well done to friend Jane! Jill x

Jane said...

My pleasure Jo, thanks for the tutoring; This techniqueis so fun. I'm experimenting with other colour combinations - but can't show them yet, as they're part of a team swap.

PS. Hope those chocolate biccies didn't break your teeth!!

Jane x