Friday 15 January 2010

Back to Christmas

My best friend Karen has asked me to post a little more often as blogland seems a bit quiet at the moment, so I thought I'd dig out some things from Christmas that I never got round to showing you. So for today only it's Christmas again, without all the trimmings though.

This card and chocolate treat I made for all my Stampers 8 ladies. That cute little chocolate face of Father Christmas was bought back in November whilst in Germany at Convention... crumbs that seems such a long time ago. The card was from a sketch somewhere, can't remember where, not when you see the length of my blog feed. Does that make me a bit of a stalker when I have 100 blogs in google reader?? lol Anyway I used Sparkly and Bright for these - I'll definately be using that one again next year.

During December I went to one of my crops and I got everyone to make a gift card holder.

They're really easy to make and can obviously be used for any occasion. We used Merry Moments DSP, Season of Joy and the So Swirly Wheel. So there you are, I didn't get round to taking pictures of all the Christmas cards I made or even the ones I receive, and I had loads, but a belated thank you to all who sent handmade ones, I've kept them all. Tfl and see ya soon! Jo :)

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Jobe, I can't believe you hid these away without show casing them, they are GORGEOUS !

It's good to see some of your lovely work.

K x

Vicki said...

Oh wow gorgeous projects Jo, just love the inside of your gift cards they're fab!

Hugs
Vicki x

Unknown said...

Your Christmas cards were awesome. Nice texture with nice color combo. You are a blessed artist. Ihampers.co.uk