Wednesday 11 November 2009

Convention Display Boards

I'm playing catch up yet again with life in the real world so please bare with me for a few days. For now though here's some of the beautiful creations I photographed on the Display Boards....

Isn't this board game amazing!?!

How clever are those little paper cones made into flowers.

Very adorable baby shoes.

This clock is stunning.

Such a pretty Christmas Tree made by Charlotte Harding

And a very neat little bag made by Shellie.

That's it for now. Next job is to take pics of the amazing swaps I received.

Tfl,

Jo :)

6 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

such lovely stuff Jobe - aren't people clever

K x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Wow Jo there are some gorgeous creations there - just love those baby shoes!
Lesley x

Margaret de Witt said...

Wow Jo. I have been to Convention once myself and I don't think I could say that I have seen such incredible stunning 3-D creations. Wow - each year the ideas just become more and more incredible.

Thanks for sharing.

Sonia - Maison de vacances en Normandie - Stampin'Up! said...

Thanks for photos

Sonia demo from france

Anne Jagger said...

These are all amazing, thanks for showing us.
There's a little something for you on my blog x

Dawn said...

Lovely seeing you & Jenny, recognised you right away at the bar, but was too shy to come over at first. Then approached you when I was up buying drinks at the bar.

Your photos are fabulous quality.