Thursday 3 September 2009

Wild About You

'Wild About You' is one of the sets on the Last Chance List and I'm definately very sad to see it go (now priced at £15.71). It's a sweet collection of adorable cute animals that make gorgeous kids/baby cards. I haven't used mine as much as I should of so I thought I'd dust it off and challenge myself to make a few cards before it disappears for good. My mojo seems to have returned with a vengeance and I didn't want to waste the moment, so I russled this card up late last night at about 12 o'clock. I'm paying for it today with a headache I can't get rid of - typical eh?! Never mind - it was worth it.

And here's an arty farty angled shot, as Jules calls them, showing the lions head 3D'd. ;) Recipe:

Stamps - Wild About You

Cardstock & Inks - Close to Cocoa/So Saffron/Ruby Red/Old Olive/Pumpkin Pie/Creamy Caramel.

Punches - 1/4", 1/2", 1", 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circles

Items on the Last Chance List are selling fast, there's already some items sold out so be quick. My offers (details on the above post) are valid until tomorrow evening but even if you don't want to spend loads, you can still place any amount order with me and I'll pop in a little something extra in the post to you. (Valid till 30th Sept.)

Right, I hope to settle down shortly with a nice milky coffee and create. After all I need to make the most of my inspiration while it's around. Pesky nuisance when it disappears without leaving so much as a note...

Tfl,

Jo :)

3 comments:

Shaz said...

This is a classic, love it.

Shaz

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love this card. Hope your headache is better today.
Lesley x

britcanadagal said...

Cute little card Jo...Maybe I'll make something using that technique.
I agree about the inspiration though... sometimes mine just leaves me right in the middle of a project.
Cheers Sue