Friday 11 September 2009

The weekend is almost here..

Oh I can't wait!!! It's going to be a purely self indulgent day tomorrow. I'm off to my local crop and then I'm going to my best friend Karen's in the evening for some crafting along with Rachel...yaaay! I haven't seen them for ages so there will be lots of catching up to do. Ok, so a quickie card to show you... ..another from Wild About You that's reduced to £15.71 on the Last Chance List. Loving this colour combo at the mo - Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie. The other set I've used on this is Seeing Spots which isn't on the Last Chance List but a firm favourite with me, and the sentiment is from A Bit of Birthday Cheer. Hope to have a Sneak Peak of one of the sets from the new catty over the weekend for you. I 've made a few cards but I want to make a complete set so I'm not showing you till it's done. What a tease I am eh!?! lol Have a good weekend! Jo :)

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Yes you are a tease Jo lol! Can't wait to see your sneak peeks... exciting times!! Fab card - love the colours, will miss that set. Have a great time at Karen's tomorrow - she was so sweet to invite me but i can't make the evening - have fun!! Kate x

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Love the colors in this card...cute!