Friday 4 September 2009

LAST CHANCE LIST and some REAL bargains to be had!

Well the summer holidays have almost come to an end and I hope you've all had a fabulous time - I know I have and I must apologise again for my lack of posts. I'm all refreshed and raring to go and what better time than now because there's some exciting news on the SU! front!

The new Idea Book & Catalogue will be available on the 1st October and to make room for lots of new exciting Stamp sets & Accessories, we have to bid a fond farewell to some from the current catty. Now while it can be very sad to see old favourites disappear, the good news is that there are some great bargains to be had - there are reductions of 25% and 50% on select items!!! Bargains or what!! The items on the last chance list will only be available until 30th September or until sold out, whichever is sooner. This is an extremely rare offer and I'm sure many of these sets will sell out very quickly - so be quick! You can view the 'Last Chance List' HERE and for a limited time until this Friday, 4th September I will have my own special offers. Anyone who places a single order of £35 + p&p, with myself, will receive a roll of 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (13.7m) in the colour of their choice absolutely FREE!! Or an order of £70 + p&p to receive a roll of 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. Or if you want to go really mad and place an order for £150 + p&p, not only will you qualify for the Level 1 hostess set AND the £15 in extra merchandise, I will add the SPIRAL PUNCH to your order for FREE!

(these offers are only available through myself) If you would like to place an order and take advantage of any of my special offers, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk quoting 'LAST CHANCE LIST'. Enjoy shopping and grab those bargains before they're sold out! I know what I'm after... Take care, Jo :)

No comments: