Sunday 21 June 2009

stamp with Us Recipe Challenge

Running a little late as usual but here's my DT entry for this weeks challenge over at Stamp With Us.The challenge was to use 4 patterend papers, 2 cardstock and no embellishments. I have to admit I did wonder how on earth I would get four patterend papers on a card at once but I did it! Recipe: Stamps - Crazy for Cupcakes/Oval All Patterend Papers - Junior Varsity Cardstock - Rose Red/Whisper White Punches - Scallop Border/Scallop Oval/Large Oval Other - Dazzling Diamonds I you'd like to have a go at the challenge you don't have to use all SU! products, just one will be fine and you can post your entry using Mr Linky at the bottom of the post here. See ya soon! Jo :)

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this card, the dp and the stars are perfect....very nice work!
enjoy **

Kate Lewis said...

Hey Jo, was hard getting all those papers on wasn't it - didn't like this challenge!! Love your card though, you got all those papers on without it looking too busy - great job! Have a good week hun! Kate x

Stephanie said...

This was a tough challenge but what a gorgeous, fun, original card this is - big thumbs up Jo! Love Stephanie xxx

Sara said...

Great way to use the four papers Jo. It was a tough challenge. Sara xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Jo, love everything about it.