Monday 13 April 2009

Stamp with Us Challenge #2

OK so I've been a bit quiet lately. No excuses other than not having enough hours in a day...sorry. Anyway, hope you all had a good Easter break. We have, with way too much eating and not very much chocolate involved surprisingly. We decided no eggs for hubs and me this year and only bought for the kids. Just as well really as I think I'd burst if I ate anything else right now. We've had two days at the inlaws for tea which means scrumptious homemade cooking and I am STUFFED! lol Right, back to a card. I say 'A' card because that's all I've done lately, and because it's a birthday card I thought I'd enter if for the Stamp With Us challenge #2. This is my first play with the Choo Choo set and matching wheel - it's very cute. I've copied it a little from the card that's in the new Mini but it's not entirely the same. Jake has given me the thumbs up on this one and with plenty of school friends having their 5th Birthdays over the next few months, this set will be very useful. Recipe: Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White Inks: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue and So Saffron Stamp Sets: Choo Choo, A Bit of Birthday Cheer Wheel: Right on Track

tfl,

Jo :)

12 comments:

debbi taylor said...

thats a beautiful card - i love the colours x

Emma said...

What a fun card Jo - I am sure the kids will love it.

Rosie said...

That new set is so yummy and what you've done with it is brilliant!

Anne Jagger said...

What a lovely card

Unknown said...

ooh lovely card, the colours are gorgeous

Jan x

Stephanie said...

This is gorgeous Jo xxx

Alison said...

Such a cute card.

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Jo! Know exactly what you mean - I'm still stuffed too! I LOVE this card - fab colours! Hugs Kate x

Elizabeth said...

Now THIS is the card they should have in the catalogue - yours shows how lovely that set is!

Beautiful - LOVE it!

Lou said...

This is a lovely card Jo,as you say where does the time go?those clock hands just don't slow down for us crafty girls.Still a few more days of no school runs and to enjoy our little ones.Take care,Lou.xx

Mrs Wonka said...

Fab! I love it!

Thanks for joining in at Stamp With Us!

Zoe x

Jeannie said...

Love the card Jo! Hugs! Jeannie