Sunday 29 March 2009

Now for something completely different....

I went to the Craft Obsessions crop yesterday. I'm really a scrapbooker more than a cardmaker but since my discovery of Stampin' Up! cardmaking has grasped my attention and I haven't done as much scrapbooking as I'd like. This week though I've been having a little sort out of my scrapbooking stash and found lots of things that I'd fogotten about, so decided to do a layout for my Mother in Law. It's actually one I was meaning to do a year ago but never got round to. For her birthday last year we bought her a 12x12 frame, which I think was from Creative Memories. It's a beautiful white frame with a linen background but behind the linen it's a magnetic board. The layout is then held in place with six magnetic, decorative white buttons to match - it's really gorgeous. Anyway, being that I'm a little overdue for giving her a new page to put in it, this is what I made....

The colours look a bit washed out but in real life they're slightly more vibrant. The papers are Provincial Fare from Tinkering Ink.

This next page is of my lovely Chaz...he's such a poser! A very simple page, but I like.

tfl, Jo :)

5 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

Beautiful

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jo - these are beautiful. I love the colors and your MIL is going to love it - what great pictures.

Unknown said...

They are beautiful LO's Jo and it's good to see some LO's from you again.

Stephanie said...

Jo - your pages are wonderful - start doing more scrapbooking NOW, don't waste this talent!! (but don't stop cardmaking either) -consider yourself told lol

Would love to scrapbook but such a huge space to fill scares me! *hugs* Steph xxx BTW Lollipops are from Marks & Spencers

Kate Lewis said...

Wowzers!! Please come and teach me how to scrapbook!! You're so talented (well I knew that anyway from your cards!) but these pages are so creative, gorgeous! I've tagged you in a photo game - on my blog if you wanna play! Hugs K x