Tuesday 20 January 2009

A retired set but a well loved one..

'Unfrogettable' was one of my faves from last years catalogue - so cute and great for watercolouring. So for old times sake I dug that little frog out over the weekend and made this card for Jake to give to his Nanna. I don't quite know what came over me but I made it in half an hour.... that's probably a record for me, and it's not as if it's anything special either! lol I told you my mojo has returned. The papers I used are retired too, although I think they are still available from the Retired List as it was a 'Once they're gone, they're gone' thing. (They're on page 92 & 93 of the current catalogue if anyone is interested.)

Anyway, I've gone down with a stinking cold today so I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself. Perhaps I'll have a lazy day and I may even have a go at Kristina's CC if she posts the details.

Tfl and come back again soon.

Jo :)

6 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love the polka dot paper! Very Cute Card.

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Unfrogettable is one of my favourite stamp sets too. I love the colours on this card very much - nice job.

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Jo! Great to have you back blogging again- missed you! I love this card - so clean and cheery. Hope you feel better very soon. Hugs Kate xx

Bri said...

Hey I was searching stamping up images on google and found your cute card. I have that set. How did you get the frog and the toastool and the flower on top of eachother like that? nice work.

Stephanie said...

Jo - this is just the cutest! (I have this set!!) xx

Lynn Put said...

This is so sweet! I love Unfrogetable, its one of my favorites! This very cheery and fun!