Friday 5 September 2008

No pictures.....yet

I've had a lovely night tonight doing what I want to do for a change and it's been wonderful. Julie has a workshop next week and she asked me to do some scrapbooking things with the SU! products. Well I'm soooo pleased with what I've made - it's a mini book. I can't take credit for it as I found the instructions while blog hopping, but believe me you will be blown away. I was when I initially saw it and now having created my own I love it even more. Tomorrow I will add the photos and the finishing touches so you won't have to wait too long to see what it is. I bought a few goodies which arrived at the beginning of the week and one of the items was the pretties kit. OMG! It's beautiful!!! The silk flowers are so silky soft and pure white, there are white and cream half backed pearls in 3 sizes, hat pins and spacers, glass beads and pearls. Honestly it really is beautiful and it comes in a gorgeous clear top tin. I've used some of the items on my mini book tonight which looks so classy. Initially I thought it was quite a pricey item at £25.95 but to be honest it really is quite gorgeous and well worth it. So, until the 30th September I will be giving 10% off the price of the Pretties Kit (£23.35 + p&p). This offer is only available through me. To view the Pretties Kit visit here for the online catalogue, and use the slider to get to page 84. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk. Watch this space for my mini book coming soon ....

No comments: