Tuesday 9 September 2008

New Stamp Sets

We're getting close to the new catalogue which should be arriving on our doorstep in a few weeks - ordering to commence on 1st October. Demonstrators have been able to buy a few pre-order sets and mine arrived today - they are fabulous! My favourite has to be Season of Joy and I can't wait to get stamping. Plus there is an added bonus... all these sets are already die-cut! I heard on the grapevine that some of the sets would be like this but didn't realise it was these, and it took me minutes to put them together ready to go. - yippeee! :)
So here's the new sets - I couldn't choose which was my favourite at the time so I bought all of them....sssssshhhh, don't tell Paul. :)
If you would like to pre-order your 2008/2009 Idea Book & Catalogue, I will be selling them for £5 inc. p&p however this amount will be deducted off your first order with me. Please email your details and I will be sending them as soon as I receive them - approx. date for delivery is 24th Sept.
I'll be back soon with some samples from the new sets.
Happy stamping!
Jo :)

No comments: