Thursday 21 February 2008

It's Official!

Oh yes! I am officially a Stampin Up! Demonstrator. I'm raring to go and very excited about showing these amazing stamps from the US. I shall be putting my stamps to good use and creating (hopefully) some beautiful cards to post on my blog. So if you fancy hosting a Stampin Up! Party and would like to know more about the amazing benefits you could receive as a hostess, just drop me a line at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk Or if you'd just like a catalogue or place an order I am happy to arrange that for you too.
Come back again soon to see what I've created :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh looks good. I'm happy for the scrapping frenzy girlies to all come to mine for a demo session if you like.

Katy said...

Ooh sounds fab!!

Anita said...

wow how fab JO , congratulations on your new venture !

xxx

Helen said...

Welcome to the fold! :)

Unknown said...

OMG...I have just spotted this!!!!